Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Funny Wedding Messages What Wedding Menu Message?

What Wedding Menu Message? - funny wedding messages

I'm getting married in a month. I've set the menu of the day, but I can not find something to my menu in the top a little bit count. Invited MENU just below where they would read, and I want some kind of message to the people, or anything about marriage in general or to show me and my boyfriend. Id prefer to do it to be fun. Is there any reason someone can give me some advice. Please do not tell me to write something that I know of us, because I wouldnt come here otherwise. I only wish someone could me a website with "messages" for their own menus, or for someone to get something special

3 comments:

Wiz said...

Marriage is like a menu should be a choice of sweet and salty Heres hoping all goes well, included!

Kesha... said...

To be honest, I do not see why something "needs" in the menu that says so? thats what you favors, etc., can have the beautiful poems or messages, etc. Nobody cares what the message said, then what on the menu.

CorpCity... said...

Frankly, I do not think I need to say something. There is a menu that has spilled and broke down and deported. I only put on our menus for a monogram.

Post a Comment