Monday, February 15, 2010

Permanent Solution Of Sensitive Teeth Wrong Contact Solution...?

Wrong Contact Solution...? - permanent solution of sensitive teeth

I'm stupid and uses the solution to my cousin's friend, allowing gases to get in touch ... I think it is a disinfectant and put the contact in my eye ... had the worst burning sensation in my eyes ... I have contact and flush eyes with water ... I continue to rinse the eye from time to time ...

They are 12 hours and my eyes swollen and bloodshot red and it hurts a bit ... is also sensitive to light

I do not want to go to an ophthalmologist, because you do not have insurance. Has it happened to anyone before? What was the outcome? How long to heal his eyes? Do you have permanent damage?

And if you are to your eye doctor what he has done to you and what kind of medicine that he gave you?

2 comments:

Takin-it... said...

Are not sure, but try rinsing with saline solution - there is no salt in your tears - can .....????? saline Answer

blue dolphin said...

You really need hospital care not. You have a chance with your eyes are precious to waste, no time are seeing the cost, someone in the hospital, it is worth the loss of your website.

Post a Comment