Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where Would Cat Pick Up Intestional Infection Any Idea How I Can Find Out If The Humane Society Picked Up My Cat?

Any idea how I can find out if the humane society picked up my cat? - where would cat pick up intestional infection

I went to Colombia for two weeks and have my cat with my mother. The first week says that my mom that the cat never left my room in the second week, ask the cat to leave, something that does not permit that, I'm not my cat if I go with him. Well, my mother let the cat out of the 2nd Week and said he would return in the morning and leave overnight. But then on Sunday he did not know, and next Monday. I'm devastated, it would have lost (which I doubt, because he knows where the home) or probably fled because they wanted to see me or think that any organization created equal with other stray cats? Is there a website to examine whether these organizations may have collected the cats?

No comments:

Post a Comment