Saturday, January 16, 2010

Epipen Pouch Any Ideas On Epipen Carrying Case/Pouches?

Any Ideas On Epipen Carrying Case/Pouches? - epipen pouch

Recently I discovered I was allergic to soy milk. He was very serious and EpiPen my doctor prescribed me, and I was surfing around some cases and I was hoping to find something interesting instead of a normal case. I like this a lot, but expensive. http://www.kozyepi.com/index.htm

I was surfing around different pockets and places like Target, but I like the convenience of the bags EpiPen. Just wondering if anyone knows any companies that these other than what I found so far.

Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

tessasmo... said...

Try www.foodallergy.org. I think they have some, but not sure whether the price. Since my children are still young people with food allergies, their PSA, which make for them and not invested in any particular case.

Hope C said...

Hello. I am allergic to wheat, soy and eggs, so I know the drill. I was lucky enough to find one of the holders Nice epi pen in a secondhand store for a dollar! Oh, lucky me ..... You can try but eBay? And if you've never met, you may not know, but most commercial poultry are with wheat and soy ingredients, and canned tuna usually injected in the water "is actually soy broth. Learn how to find the hidden sources -- - their complete

Post a Comment