Monday, January 4, 2010

Ladies Insurance Child Car Seat After A Crash, Is It Covered By The Insurance?

Child car seat after a crash, is it covered by the insurance? - ladies insurance

For me, my mother and 1 years old were involved in an accident today. Fortunately, all are good, except for bruises and wounds! I wonder where I am with the replacement car seat. It was not our fault, a car pulled in front of us and beat us. I know that the seats should be used after an accident, but would be covered by insurance, other women, and they are not cheap!

3 comments:

Richie said...

Chuck T is a mistake. Car seats (and belts) were designed to withstand an impact. Just because you do not see a gap, it means that seat structure remains intact.

His successor should be covered by insurance of the third.

kazimsgi... said...

yeah im pretty sure you're covered.

Scregoff said...

All companies willing to replace him, if a child has a place at the time. Good luck.

Post a Comment