Monday, January 11, 2010

Rent A Center San Antonio How Bad Is Traffic In San Antonio? Where To Live?

How bad is traffic in San Antonio? Where to live? - rent a center san antonio

I moved to San Antonio next month. My husband goes to work at the medical center, and I hope that this will happen. We thought about life in the north-east of the city, because we have family in nearby New Braunfels. How bad would a 15-Travel 20 miles to the summit of the Northeast? Can anyone recommend any places to rent in this manner? We are looking for a 2 BR in the order of 700-750. But we want to be safe and quiet. Thank you!

4 comments:

lorijotx said...

For me, the traffic is not so bad. Of course, I lived in the area of Los Angeles and DFW. North Side I-35-410 to I-10 is the best route. The finished work on the main road, while I was driving home from the Lackland north side - I literally flew up to 410th NE side will be cheaper than the medical center area. Around a picture on the prices http://www.mysa.com tail and click on the ads. This gives you an idea of prices.

Welcome to SA, who knows might end up as neighbors (several houses) for rent in my neighborhood. :)

nitabpo said...

lorijotx hit the hammer on the nail is not a good side of town, try to stay from 1604, the traffic is crazy

nitabpo said...

lorijotx hit the hammer on the nail is not a good side of town, try to stay from 1604, the traffic is crazy

nitabpo said...

lorijotx hit the hammer on the nail is not a good side of town, try to stay from 1604, the traffic is crazy

Post a Comment