Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Baby Choking On Phlegm Is This Normal For A Baby? Please Read All Detail Before Casting Judgment!?

Is this normal for a baby? Please read all detail before casting judgment!? - my baby choking on phlegm

I know that medical problems always ask a doctor, not Yahoo! Answers, but if everyone ran to the doctor for every little thing we thought was wrong, there would be enough time in the day!

My son of 7 months has a little more spewy lately, not really thinking much about him because he in solids and milk, I thought that food was an extra paid extra.
He also had a little cold, I was not sure it would be useful or not.
As great as it sounds, this is not vomiting milky, are weather-and mucus-y) (sorry for all the information on gross.

Just before he drowned in vomit and was really trying, the rest of what we had power, but I could not breathe was bright red, and I was afraid of me.
In addition, he brought a lot.

I was not sure if he was something put on the floor of the mouth, the floor is clean enough, but you can never be sure I was in the area with a vacuum again, then the rest of the speech.

Itnow seems, I gave him some water to throw up, and now leads a bottle, so it always looks the same as always.

I think my question is: Is this normal for a baby from drowning, he threw himself?
This really does not frighten me, the kiss of death, was strangled at the AB 10 seconds.

7 comments:

EWB's Mommy! said...

Sounds almost like it had rotavirus. My son had this to be a few months, and was part of the same things you describe.

EWB's Mommy! said...

Sounds almost like it had rotavirus. My son had this to be a few months, and was part of the same things you describe.

Mommyof3... said...

lol wow I am just 7 months, which he done today. I thought it was something that the teeth! It is uncommon and is perfectly fine. but now also thought that Ahold had something (I have a 23 month old who like to eat pussy!) because he was choking because I was scared, but until then I coughed and cleared accepted!

angel_hu... said...

this is normal, but if he drowned and breathe may not want to be him to the doctor and cold May had to be an influence on or may not respond well to something they eat like milk. I had the same problem with my niece!

sunrise said...

Yes, the baby can choke on something. If you are at this point might be stifled mucus vomit, it's thick.

twilight... said...

even the normal, if still vomiting during the first night will drown, he in the emergency room

Ashley said...

I have two boys, 3 years and 9 months. wouldnt say normal, but often. my first child I always went to her doctor, but soon I realized that human bodies are incredible, can truly heal .... lol. i wouldnt worry too much about all the vomiting, HES may try to adapt the food, it might have something to do with a little cold. Just keep hydrated and to think Pedialite (i thats the correct spelling). If your still concerned ask your doctor, can not hurt.

Post a Comment