Friday, January 1, 2010

Religious Christmas Photo Cards Non-Christian Parents: Do You Find It Offensive To Receive A Christian/religious Christmas Card?

Non-Christian parents: do you find it offensive to receive a Christian/religious Christmas card? - religious christmas photo cards

I have many friends unbelievers. Our Christmas cards) are almost always Christian theme (Walmart photo cards. Never heard of any complaints, so I assume it was not offensive to anyone I know.

Would it be for you if offensive? Why or why not?

(Please note politely. That's all I ask)

1 comment:

sunshine :) said...

I would say that half of the Christmas cards we receive a religious nature. I do not like. I like the Christmas cards!
Wrap In an amusing side note: You know how some people arose in the role of religion be? Well, last year my mother for all the gifts wrapped in paper packaging Jewish. As I said (because he is) a Jew, she laughed and said, "Oh, I thought was so beautiful!" ha ha

Post a Comment