Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tv Aerial Wiring What Are My TV Aerial Wires Supposed To Look Like To Get The Best Digital Signal?

What are my TV aerial wires supposed to look like to get the best digital signal? - tv aerial wiring

I bought a TV with integrated DVB-T. Originally, I had no signal at all, but after I found the antenna cable is a copper cable and a thick clump young son. Put them together (with the bar on the base) Channel 5 in digital, but gained nothing in analog. The separation of cables I have gained anything digital, but all 5 channels (BBC 1, BBC 2, ITV, Channel 4 a.m. to 5 p.m.).

Help?

1 comment:

TV Tech 1 said...

What kind of installation of the air it is? "

I've never seen or heard this kind of installation!

Most antennas have a plastic base with a single cable that connects to your TV and media to record the magnetic signal ....

Just like that .....

http://www.freeview-home.co.uk/004-Aeria ...

A thick copper wire and a few smaller cable?

Does This Look a little?

http://www.ross-simons.com/products/2771 ...

IF YES ... He is someone who uses a chain!
And I am not going with you ....

Post a Comment